“Biotechnology, the latest sunrise sector in the Indian economy, is fast gaining ground. Driven by new enterprise and innovation in recent years, the sector is on an accelerated growth path and is rapidly attaining critical mass in terms of skills and capabilities.
- Drug and Pharmaceutical Research
- Public Funded laboratories
- Chemical Industries
- Environment Control
- Waste Management
- Food Processing
- Bio-Process Industries
- To be the biggest knowledge enhancement movement in the world in the area of Biotechnology.
- To spread, enhance and share knowledge in the emerging areas of Biotechnology.
- To provide quality inputs in the area of Biotechnology, to working professionals and individuals who have completed their education and willing to contribute in this area.
- To develop documentation / research writing expertise in the Biotechnology area.
- To equip participants of the BII Industry Program in Biotechnology to be able to spread awareness in this area by sharing their knowledge with others.
- To be a platform for interchange and exchange of knowledge in this area by organizing interaction Biotechnology Companies and program members.
- To make our country a hub for conduct of ethical Biotechnology research and work leading to better opportunities and higher quality of life.
Some of our students are associated with the following renowned companies
M/S.Vitro Labs Sidco Ltd Panacea Biotech Ltd Elder Pharma Ltd Glaxosmithkline Lupin Ltd. A.I.I.M.S. Bio-Rad Laboratories (I) Pvt. Ltd. Sysmed Pharma Chordia International Ranbaxy Lab Ltd. Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Pfizer Ltd L&T Information Tech. Ltd. Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd Wipro Technologies Infosys Technologies Ltd. Merck India Charak Pharmaceuticals CRRI UTI Bank Ltd. Vascular Concepts Pvt. Ltd. HBL Global Ltd Advanced Enzyme Tec Ltd Metropolis Crompton Greaves Ltd. Harihar Fertilizers
Any Science Graduate, Highly interested participants in final year can also apply.
Every student has to pay Rs.500/- per module as examination fees. Examination fee for overseas participants is USD 30 Per Module
BII Program Participation Fee for this program is Rs 10,500 for participants based in India (USD 750 for overseas participants). Payment is to be made through Demand Draft in favor of Bioinformatics Institute of India. Also you can Pay the program fees through NEFT & RTGS.