Medical and Healthcare Informatics (6 Months)
"To practice medicine in the twenty-first century medical students . . . must be given strong grounding in the use of computer technology to manage information, support patient care decisions, select treatments, and develop their abilities as life-long learners." Association of American Medical Colleges, 1992
- To supplement professionals and students with the concept of information management and application of information technology to medical and healthcare issues.
- To explore the medical issues related to community based health information services.
- To make the students well-equip with this new emerging field of bioscience.
- To enable the health professionals to solve work practice challenges and employ software in health related problems, management etc.
- To provide theoretical and practical knowledge in medical informatics.
- Module I- Introduction to Medical Informatics
- Module II- Healthcare Organization and Management
- Module III- Telemedicine
- Module IV- Hospital and Clinical Information Systems
- Module V- Biomedical Engineering
After the completion of the program the students would be eligible for the following types of jobs:
- Medical Consultants
- IT Health Advisor
- Healthcare Executive
- Healthcare Manager
- Technical Consultant
- IT Medical service Executive
- Clinical Information manager
Eligibility (Medical graduates, Science graduates)
The eligibility for the training program is graduation in any discipline. Highly interested participants in final year can also apply.The course is intended for:
- Health Professionals
- Paramedical sciences Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Health Care Planners
The Program Participation Fee for this program is Rs 5,500 /-(for participants based in India / USD 500 ( for overseas participants ).
Every student has to pay Rs.500/- per module (for participants based in India / USD 30 ( for overseas participants ) as examination fees.
Download the Examination Form
Program Duration : The program duration is 6 months
Only once the candidate will be allowed to re-register himself for the course by paying the 50% of the course fee.
For further details and enquiries
E-mail : email@example.com
Global Students for any queries
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,