"To practice medicine in the twenty-first century medical students . . . must be given strong grounding in the use of computer technology to manage information, support patient care decisions, select treatments, and develop their abilities as life-long learners". Association of American Medical Colleges, 1992.
The course has been framed with the objectives of enabling the students
- To supplement professionals and students with the concept of information management and application of information technology to medical and healthcare issues.
- To explore the medical issues related to community based health information services.
- To make the students well-equipped with this new emerging field of bioscience.
- To enable the health professionals to solve work practice challenges and employ software in health related problems, management etc.
- To provide theoretical and practical knowledge in medical informatics.
- Module I- Introduction to Medical Informatics.
- Module II- Healthcare Organization and Management.
- Module III- Telemedicine.
- Module IV- Hospital and Clinical Information Systems.
- Module V- Biomedical Engineering.
After the completion of the program the students would be eligible for the following types of jobs:
- Medical Consultants.
- IT Health Advisor.
- Healthcare Executive.
- Healthcare Manager.
- Technical Consultant.
- IT Medical Service Executive.
- Clinical Information Manager.
The Program Participation Fee for this program is Rs. 5,500 for participants based in India / USD 500 for Overseas participants.
Download The Application Form
Eligibility: Any Science Graduate
Highly interested participants in final year may also apply.
The course is intended for:
- Health Professionals.
- Paramedical Sciences Professionals.
- IT Professionals.
- Health Care Planners.
Every student has to pay Rs. 500 per module for participants based in India / USD 30 for Overseas participants as examination fees.
Download The Examination Form
Only once the candidate will be allowed to re-register himself for the course by paying the 50% of the course fee.
For further details and enquiries
Global Students for any queries
Get A Call